Frequently Asked Questions
- Granolas: Maple Walnut, Apple Cinnamon, Trail Mix
- Veggie Burgers: Brazilliant, Tofu Walnut, Amazing Grain
- Flours & Grains: Natural Way Mills, a certified organic grower in East Grand Forks, MN
- Honey: Mark Gilbert's Apiaries, in Darlington, WI
- Barley Malt Syrup: Briess Malt in Chilton, WI
- Maple Syrup: Kickapoo Gold, certified organic, from Westby, WI
- Miscellaneous ingredients: Valley Baker's Cooperative Association, a cooperative in Neenah, WI, & UNFI, a national natural foods distributor based in Iowa City, IA
Q. How long should I cook your burgers?
A. We recommend cooking any of our frozen vegan burgers for 15-20 minutes at 350°F. Alternately, to pan-fry, we suggest frying our burgers in a lightly oiled pan for 3-4 minutes per side on medium to medium high heat. All of our burgers are pre-baked.
Q. Where can I find nutritional information for your products?
A. On the product page for each: granola, vegan burgers, and calzones.
Q. What if want to try a professionally dressed version of your veggie burgers?
A. The following locations make a TASTY burger:
1980 Atwood Avenue
Madison, WI 53704
554 W Main St
Madison, WI 53703
Q. Which stores carry your products?
A. We sell at the following locations in the regions listed below -- please click your area to see the stores near you that stock our products.
Nature's Bakery Cooperative1019 Williamson StreetMadison, WI 53703608-257-3549Willy Street Co-op East1221 Williamson StreetMadison, WI608-251-6776(Granola in bulk and 1# bags, burgers)
Woodman's Food Market - East3817 Milwaukee StreetMadison, WI608-244-6630(Granola, burgers)Hy-Vee East3801 E Washington AveMadison, WI608-244-4696(Granola, burgers)
Capitol Centre Market111 N. Broom StreetMadison, WI608-255-2616(Granola)
Woodman's Food Market - West725 S. Gammon RoadMadison, WI608-274-8944(Granola, burgers)
Willy Street Co-op West
6825 University Avenue
Middleton, WI 53562
(Granola in bulk and 1# bags, burgers and calzones)Metcalfe's HilldaleMetcalfe's Market - Hilldale Shopping Center726 N. Midvale BlvdMadison, WI608-829-3500(Granola and burgers)
Regent Market Co-op2136 Regent StreetMadison, WI608-233-4329(Granola in bulk and 1# bags, burgers)Hy-Vee Westgate675 S Whitney WayMadison, WI608-277-6735(Burgers )
Hy-Vee Fitchburg2920 Fitchrona RdFitchburg, WI608-273-5120(Burgers)Brennan's Market8210 Watts Rd
Madison, WI 53719(608) 833-2893(Burgers)
2817 N Sherman Ave.
(Granola in bulk and 1# bags, burgers and calzones)
Beans & Barley Market & Cafe1901 East North AvenueMilwaukee, WI414-278-7878(Granola 1# bags and burgers)Outpost Natural Foods(All ONF stores carry our Granola in 1# bags and our veggie burgers)
- ONF Capitol: 100 E. Capitol Dr, Milwaukee, WI; 414-961-2597
- ONF Bayview: 2826 S. Kinnickinnic Ave, Milwaukee, WI; 414-755-3202
- ONF Wauwatosa: 7000 W. State St, Wauwatosa, WI; 414-778-2012
- ONF Mequon: 7490 Mequon Rd, Mequon, WI; 262-242-0426
Riverwest Co-op & Cafe733 E. Clarke StreetMilwaukee, WI414-264-7933(Granola 1# bags, granola bulk, trail mix and burgers )
Whole Foods Milwaukee
2305 North Prospect Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53211
www.wholefoodsmarket/stores/milwaukee(Granola 1# bags)
Bushel & Peck's328 State StreetBeloit, WI608-363-3911(Granola)
Good Harvest2205 Silvernail RoadPewaukee, WI262-544-9380(Granola & veggie burgers)
Stevens Point Area Coop
633 2nd Street
Stevens Point, WI
Lake Mills Market375 W Tyranena Park RdLake Mills, WI920-945-0526(Granola 1# bags)Woodman's Sun Prairie1099 South Grand Ave.Sun Prairie, WI, 53590(608) 825-1511(Granola)
Minnesota Regional: Twin Cities
People's Food Co-op519 1st Ave SW - Street LevelRochester, MN507-289-9061